Daaaayyyuuuummm.
It seems like just yesterday was the last day of school. I remember the days leading up to the end of school very well, and the last day of school in particular. I don't know how the summer slipped through my fingers like it did, but now we're back in school. Classes I'm taking: AP Chem, H French 3, Calculus, AP Lang, H US History, and Marching Band. As the title states, there are approximately 39 weeks of school left. Fun stuff.
Highlights of this week (I may continue this throughout the school year): I cleaned up my room, vacuumed a crapload of turfbuddies from my floor* , started school, re-discovered Pandora (and showtunes, in a way), managed to blog on a school night, and had my first [awesome] night rehearsal for band. I guess it's a good way to start off junior year. The hardest year. Oh gosh.
The reason I chose this as my post subject is because I like writing about my daily life outside of Disney stuff and I also have only a little more than 20 minutes to write this post, and this was simple enough.
_____________________________________________
*crapload (as defined by me, since this is my blog and not yours): (n.) a US customary unit of mass that describes anything smaller than a shitload, but still a fairly large amount. note: it is largely considered a US customary unit because, according to the stereotyped American perception of British people, they do not swear nearly as much as we do and are more proper in nearly every way.
No comments:
Post a Comment