My mom was out of town all this week, so I didn't get to go to the gym during the weekdays, not that I really have that kind of time. Still, I went running on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I accidentally went much farther on Thursday than I had intended to and ended up running 6 miles, but amazingly I wasn't sore the next day, which means I can run much more. Wednesday I had band rehearsal, and I brought chocolate chip cookies for the clarinet section. Friday was the football game, and although I messed up a little in the field show (everyone did), it still looked really good in a video I saw. It was the home opener, and we lost 40-0 against Crespi, although I hear they're very good.
I had a test in AP Chem on Tuesday, I got a 19/20 on it and I have an 86% in the class, which is relatively high. I got an 85% on my precalc review test in Calculus, which is also pretty good. Also, in history class, since we're learning about colonial America and the Revolution, I'm constantly getting the theme song to "Liberty's Kids" from PBS stuck in my head. It was this show I really liked as a kid about the Revolutionary War. The song is kind of childish and even irritating, especially when you're trying to concentrate, but I still love it.
Song of the Week
Song of the Week is the main titles from 101 Dalmations. I'm going to put up two versions, one with the music only (the spots are rather distracting), and the original title sequence.
TECHNICOLOR!!
No comments:
Post a Comment