<3
I don't know who invented Pandora, but you are a genius.
I don't remember how long ago I made an account but I checked it out again this weekend. I remember trying to make a "Nat King Cole" station but apparently my taste in music is so outdated it took forever to load and I got extremely frustrated and made a "Part of Your World" station. So I clicked on the "Part of Your World" station and of course that's like heaven for a Disney fan like me. I've basically had a random variety of Disney music, with some Broadway and a little pop thrown in too.
Stuff that's shown up:
-Original Disney songs
-Celebrity covers of Disney songs (Elton John, Christina Aguilera, and the like.)
-Disney Broadway showtunes
-Other showtunes (like Wicked)
-Other songs from movie musicals (The Sound of Music with Julie Andrews)
-Occasional pop music (Mandy Moore)
And yes, I know most of the lyrics to most of the original Disney songs (and therefore covers and showtunes), I do know all the lyrics to Wicked, and all the lyrics to The Sound of Music. However, I am a terrible singer, so don't expect me to sing any of those.
As I am writing this, I am again listening to Pandora, except this time my "Nat King Cole" station is working and I am listening to "Papa Loves Mambo" by Nat King Cole. I also recommend "This Year's Kisses" by Ella Fitzgerald and "Sway" by Michael Buble.
I love you, Pandora.
No comments:
Post a Comment