And so my search on Google Images begins.
I've tried searching before, but today I searched again, going through 9 pages worth of Google Images "disney heroines", finding only collages of various princesses and occasionally non-princess characters. Even some non-Disney ones at that. I finally came across a collage of all the female Disney characters starting with Snow White and ending with Rapunzel, meaning it was in order in which the movie came out. My Mystery Maiden was at the end, before Tiana and right before Penny. I still couldn't think of a classic hand-drawn animated Disney movie that had come out in the late 2000's, and I didn't think looking through the list of Disney movies would help, because I did that the other day and hadn't found anything.
Luckily for me, under each character was her name, so I found out Giselle was the name of the Mystery Maiden. If I didn't know her movie off the top of my head, I always had Wikipedia.
I was very surprised to find out what movie Giselle was from. Meet Giselle, from Enchanted. I haven't seen Enchanted in about three years, but it's a really awesome movie. Part animated, part live-action, it begins in the animated kingdom of Andalasia, where Giselle live amongst her singing woodland animals. On her wedding day she falls down a magical well and appears in live-action New York City. It's quite an amazing movie. I can't believe I forgot the beginning though, I really shouldn't have. Ah, well, I've found out who the mystery maiden is.
| 'Tis Amy Adams!! |
![]() |
| Just 'cause. |

It look so weird cuz rapuzel sticks out of the picture
ReplyDeleteYeah she kind of does. I guess it's because she's CGI and stuff. whatever, I didn't do the picture haha.
ReplyDelete