First of all, Tangled is an amazing movie. And I know I'll probably say that about a lot of [animated] movies, but most every Disney movie is truly wonderful. The effort the whole entire team puts into each movie results in not only entertainment but a work of art. It's why Disney is known for its masterpieces. I wouldn't be surprised if Disney were the most successful producer of animated movies.
Okay, I might as well make this blog post about Disney. It was going to be about Tangled, but I'll save that for another day. As you may have realized, or perhaps not, I am a huge Disney fan. If I were a good artist, I'd work in the studios creating movies. If I were good at math, I'd be in another studio designing rides/ designing the whole park (aka Imagineering). If I were good at music, I'd compose music for the movies. If I were a good singer, or even voice actress, I'd voice the role of the character. You know what I mean. Anyways, that's not going to happen. At least the latter two. I have a better chance with the former two.
My obsession with Disney movies didn't appear until about two years ago. When I was younger, all the Disney movies that I owned were Peter Pan, 101 Dalmations, Pinocchio, Bambi , and later, The Aristocats. I always assumed I had those four movies because all my elder cousins were boys, at least the ones who were young enough to still have Disney movies. The Aristocats was given to me at around six or seven because of my love of cats. That, along with Peter Pan, were my favorites. I also had five Disney computer games: Mulan, Pocahantas, two different Lion Kings, and a Beauty and the Beast. The first two were my favorite, and usually when I went to Blockbuster I got Mulan or Pocahontas.
To Be Continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment