Monday, September 5, 2011

My Adventures at Goodwill

If you're going to donate to Goodwill, make sure you put the VHS in the case. It doesn't count if you just donate the box.

I went to Goodwill today hoping to find Alice in Wonderland, because I thought I had seen it there a while ago. I couldn't find it, but I was able to find Fantasia (the old one), The Jungle Book, and Oliver & Company, none of which I have seen. And despite the fact that I have not seen any of them, I still chose to watch The Little Mermaid because it's been about 2+ weeks since I've seen it and I love that movie waaaay too much.

Anyways, I saw the box for The Prince of Egypt ( Dreamworks) which I also really really love. I was set on getting it as soon as I saw it there but I picked up the box and it was really light AND THERE WAS NOTHING IN IT.

WHY. WHY WOULD YOU DONATE A BOX WITH NOTHING IN IT. That's the whole point of donating stuff. I wouldn't donate a bag full of hangers. Why do you donate just the VHS box?

There might be a girl out there who loves collecting VHS movies. She might also love The Prince of Egypt.

YOU JUST CRUSHED MY DREAMS.

1 comment: